Gigaframe.com is restructuring
|| eCatalog And Mailorder System
eCatalog And Mailorder System is our turn-key ecommerce, content management, enterprise resource management solution with
full front-end and administration.
Screenshot of Version 7 Beta
- Platform. Built on ASP.NET 2.0
- Completely Back-End Driven Store front
- Content Management. Includes ability to add
database-driven documents and links under a hierarchial category
structure. It is integrated seemlessly into the front-end. This
Feature Alone Would Cost More Than $99.00.
- Marketing Management. Includes advertising module
for frontpage and category page items with sale price and sale date
- Customer & Email Blasting Lists Management.
Plus Unique Customer Pricing - This feature allows you to specify
customer discounts. When a customer (vendor or wholesaler) logs into
your site, the pricing on all items will be customized to suite them.
- Shipping & Tax Management. This feature is used to setup the automatic taxing and shipping charges.
- Shipping Control. Control, track and release shipments.
- Order Control & Management. Sales employees can
place orders for their customers through Order Management, and
accounting personnel or managment can process the orders through Order
- Advanced Product & Inventory Management.
- Item Category Management for Products and Content (links or documents).
Hierarchial Structure UNLIMITED Sub-Categories
- Item Category Icons and customized HTML headers
management. Now you can specify icon graphics to your categories plus
custom HTML headers to be displayed atop of the frontpage and dynamic
category search pages. These two features trully give the front-end the
feeling of a very large site when in actuality there are only a handful
of program pages controlling the entire front-end website.
- Back-order Analysis.
- Accounting Analysis.
- Top Selling Products (Most Popular) Items Module.
- New Products Item Module.
- New & Popular Content Items Modules.
- Search Keyword Recording.
- Customer Specific Category Click Module.
- Auto Login Using Cookies. This is an excellent feature for repeat customers.
- Built-in Search Engine. Extremely intelligent search
engine makes sure that your customers will find what they are looking
for. Plus each product or content category is displayed by the search
engine as its own page making your site feel as if you have hundreds or
even thousands of product and content pages. It also displays Related
Items and Manufacturer searches.
- Session-loss trapping (No more empty carts). This
feature makes sure that customers who leave the site without completing
an order can return to find their shopping cart with the items
priviously entered hours, days, or months prior.
- Track your customer movements. There this virtually
nothing in system that is not recorded. Product, Content and Category
clicks are all recorded.
- Suggested Products Feature. Lists suggested products in areas where related products are displayed.
- Built-in Security System. This feature limits access
to administrative sections based on the employee's security level.
- Supports System DSN, ODBC, OLEDB connections.
- Integrates With Any Site. There's no need to modify
your current site at all. The only difference is that there will be an
extra subdirectory off the root of your website.
- Email-Enabled Invoicing.
- Easily Integrates With Any Credit-Card Processing Vendor.
- Credit Card Processing. Currently it supports this feature through Verisign.
- Custom Shipping Rates Tables - Easily integrates
with data from UPS, Fedex, and other shipping services. Ultimate
control of our shipping prices.
- PLUS MUCH MORE!
- MS Windows NT/2000/XP
- MS Internet Information Server/Services 5.0+
- ASP/.NET 1.1 and .NET 2.0
- MDAC 2.6
- MS SQL Server 2000/2005 or MSDE 1.0 or higher
Credit Card Processing
To use real-time credit card
processing, you will need:
Thawte and VeriSign are the two largest issuers of SSL server
certificates. Most of these services can be provided by the web hosting
service provider of your eCommerce web site, which we can setup for you.
- Verisign PayFlow Pro, Authorize.Net AIM, or any other processor
- Merchant account with a bank
- An account with an internet credit card processing agent
- A security certificate for access to your server's secure socket layer (SSL) for secure transactions
For an additional development cost, we can customize eCatalog And
Mailorder System to use any real-time credit card processing agent.